Company Infrastructure means you are providing the right tools, equipment and information to your employees to make sure they can do their job, and do it well.
The quality of the work infrastructure strongly influences how well a company performs.
The Ivory Office Questionnaire for Company Infrastructure is a set of questions that help you easily assess whether your staff has the equipment they need to get the job done and to deliver what it is expected from them.
- I have good working conditions in my office. (I agree / I disagree)
- I am provided with all the office equipment I need. (I agree / I disagree)
- I have access to all the information I need to ensure I achieve and maintain a high performance level in my job. (I agree / I disagree)
- The information I receive to do my job is of good quality. (I agree / I disagree)
- All the internal rules and procedures I need in order to achieve performance are implemented and respected. (I agree / I disagree)
The questionnaire for company infrastructure is available in 12 languages here: www.surveysworldwide.com
There are two ways to survey your staff.
You can organize an internal survey the traditional way, off-line. You will need to create, print and distribute the questionnaire to everyone in the company, collect and collate all the results and then generate and distribute the findings of the report to everyone who needs to see it. It could take several weeks.
The alternative is to organize the surveys online. This can take a matter of hours.
Introducing Surveys Worldwide
www.surveysworldwide.com is an easy to use online application that automatically sets up most of the steps involved in an internal survey of your staff.
All the Ivory Office Questionnaires are already loaded and ready to be used at Surveys Worldwide.